Re: bits.debian.org: Wheezy LTS post about armel and armhf support

Am 18.05.2016 um 16:18 schrieb Ana Guerrero Lopez:
> On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 03:56:00PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> the LTS team would like to make a short announcement on bits.debian.org.
>> We think it is worth mentioning that armel and armhf are supported
>> architectures in Wheezy LTS. Please find our draft below.
>
> Thank you Markus!
>
> What doyou think about adding also a note about not needing to add any
> suite extra.
> A reword from this:
>
> "For Debian 7 Wheezy LTS there will be no requirement to add a separate
> wheezy-lts suite to your sources.list any more and your current setup will
> continue to work without further changes"

Hi Ana,

I thought let's keep it short because we already announced that on the
front page at debian.org. This is also mentioned on the wiki pages
LTS/Using and LTS/Wheezy. I guess we can just omit this information from
the announcement.

Cheers,

Markus