Re: bits.debian.org: Wheezy LTS post about armel and armhf support

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 03:56:00PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> the LTS team would like to make a short announcement on bits.debian.org.
> We think it is worth mentioning that armel and armhf are supported
> architectures in Wheezy LTS. Please find our draft below.

Thank you Markus!

What doyou think about adding also a note about not needing to add any
suite extra.
A reword from this:

"For Debian 7 Wheezy LTS there will be no requirement to add a separate
wheezy-lts suite to your sources.list any more and your current setup will
continue to work without further changes"