Re: Accepted debian-security-support 2016.05.09+nmu1 (source all) into oldstable, oldstable

El 10/05/16 a las 08:43, Holger Levsen escribió:
> Hi,
>
> first: thanks for taking care of the debian-security-package! Much
> appreciated!
>
> On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 10:01:28AM +0200, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
> > I'll take that into account for future uploads. I supposed it was Ok to
> > use nmu since nobody complain about it in previous versions.
>
> I noticed but my complaint quota had already been reached that day ;)

Do you have a complaint quota!? :P

> I'm now wondering two more things regarding that package:
> - should there be a DLA? (IMO yes. every change in LTS should get an
>   DLA.)

I suppose that a DLA should be fine too. Anybody against?

> - who will update the package in stable?

I'll file the bug against release.debian.org, but I'm testing the
package in stable first.

Thanks for your comments,

Santiago