Re: Accepted debian-security-support 2016.05.09+nmu1 (source all) into oldstable, oldstable

El 10/05/16 a las 09:17, Raphael Hertzog escribió:
> (Copying debian-lts as the information here is of general interest to
> LTS contributors IMO)
>
> On Mon, 09 May 2016, dak@security.debian.org wrote:
> > Version: 2016.05.09+nmu1
>
> How come you reused the same version than in unstable? Now we likely have
> two files of the same name with different checksums as the main and
> security archives are separate... (*)

Yes, it was a mistake. I tried to dcut it but it was too late. The
package was finally rejected. I have just uploaded a package with a
fixed version.

Sorry for the mess!

> Also I don't think we should mark our uploads as NMU. The package is
> basically co-maintained by the security teams so any upload you can mark
> as "Team upload" and use a non-NMU versioning number.
>
> I would have expected "2016.05.09" in unstable and "2016.05.09~deb7u1" in
> wheezy-security.

I'll take that into account for future uploads. I supposed it was Ok to
use nmu since nobody complain about it in previous versions.

Cheers,

Santiago