Re: Announcing Wheezy LTS via debian-security-announce

Am 19.04.2016 um 21:27 schrieb Moritz Mühlenhoff:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 09:00:17PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
>> For Debian 7 "Wheezy" LTS there will be no requirement to add a separate
>> wheezy-lts suite to your sources.list any more and your current setup
>> will continue to work without further changes.
>
> Has that been coordinated with FTP masters? I haven't heard anything about
> it so far.

I asked a similar question on debian-lts yesterday. [1]
According to [2] the ftp masters are informed and (quote from Raphaël)

"As I wrote in my notes, Ansgar told us that the configuration change
was easy and I thus expect that it does not need any preparation work."

My intention was to ping them again tomorrow to get a definitive reply.

Regards,

Markus

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2016/04/msg00051.html

[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2016/02/msg00130.html