Re: Supporting armel/armhf in wheezy-lts

Hello,

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> armhf users to run jessie and armel users to be only hobbyists). But here
> we have a sponsor willing to sign on a contract saying us « our customers wish
> to use Debian 7 OS continuously so that we are planning to sponsor the LTS
> efforts for two years. »

In the mean time, the sponsor clarified that they will join as "gold
sponsor" so they are effectively sponsoring 8 hours of work per month,
which seems to be enough to cover for the increased work that those
ports might represent.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer