Re: imagemagick

On Thursday 10 March 2016 13.39.31 Brian May wrote:
> I have wheezy packages for testing:
> https://people.debian.org/~bam/wheezy/imagemagick/
>
> I also have jessie packages for testing:
> https://people.debian.org/~bam/jessie/imagemagick/

Sorry for the delay in the answer here.

I didn't test them functionally but they look fine from the structure
perspective. The only small thing is that, usually, we try to avoid mentioning
references to TEMP-* in the changelog. Similarly, the pointer to the LP number
should be in the BTS and can be avoid in the changelog.

If you didn't get any other comment, fill free to upload to security master.
I'm not part of the LTS team, but I guess you can also update there. I will
release the DSA soon.

Cheers and thank you!

/luciano