Re: imagemagick

Luciano Bello <luciano@debian.org> writes:

> On Thursday 10 March 2016 13.39.31 Brian May wrote:
>> I have wheezy packages for testing:
>> https://people.debian.org/~bam/wheezy/imagemagick/
>>
>> I also have jessie packages for testing:
>> https://people.debian.org/~bam/jessie/imagemagick/
>
> Sorry for the delay in the answer here.
>
> I didn't test them functionally but they look fine from the structure
> perspective. The only small thing is that, usually, we try to avoid mentioning
> references to TEMP-* in the changelog. Similarly, the pointer to the LP number
> should be in the BTS and can be avoid in the changelog.

Think you mean the jessie version here. I copied the changelog entries
from the sid version which do have the TEMP-* and LP references.

See version 8:6.8.9.9-6 in:
http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/main/i/imagemagick/imagemagick_6.8.9.9-7_changelog

Should I keep these references? Or remove them?

> If you didn't get any other comment, fill free to upload to security master.
> I'm not part of the LTS team, but I guess you can also update there. I will
> release the DSA soon.

Assume you mean both wheezy-security and jessie-security versions?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>