Re: Packages with issues against mysql-5.5 and dbconfig-common (was: Testing mysql-5.5 on squeeze)

On Fri, 27 Nov 2015, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
> > And there are bots handling DLA to auto-publish news about possible
> > security issues... for example on lwn.net. And I don't think this is
> > appropriate.
>
> It seems that lwn.net can handle this: https://lwn.net/Articles/595312/

Well, sure it breaks nothing, but they will just be displayed as "security
alerts" here:
https://lwn.net/Alerts/Debian-LTS/ and in the weekly news too...

Anyway I don't have any strong objection to use DLA numbers for those
updates as well. I was just expressing my unease with that usage.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer