Packages with issues against mysql-5.5 and dbconfig-common (was: Testing mysql-5.5 on squeeze)

Hi,

According to [1], there are six packages that have issues with mysql-5.5
and dbconfig-common. To being able to propose mysql-5.5 we need to
update those packages first, modifying the problematic syntax. If those
changes are compatible with mysql 5.1 and 5.5, is it OK to upload the
packages to squeeze-lts, even if these are not security issues?
I mean, I hope the users won't need an additional repository to use
these mysql-5.5-related packages.

I plan to ask the concerned maintainers if they are interested on
updating their packages.

[1] https://titanpad.com/cRc6eiCH5t

Cheers,

Santiago