Re: squeeze update of dbconfig-common?

Hi

On 25-11-15 22:19, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> the Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Squeeze version of dbconfig-common:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/TEMP-0805638-5AC56F

O, I didn't know they made an issue out of it.

> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

Yes. I am already talking to SRM on how to proceed for wheezy and jessie
as the security team didn't consider this severe enough for a DSA. I am
discussing if I am allowed to fix the already existing permissions in
the same go. I like to have one solution for all releases.

> If yes, please follow the workflow we have defined here:
> http://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development

If you can already quickly add my name to the right file now, I will do
the rest when I have my answers ready.

Paul