Re: php5 packages for testing

On Thu, 7 May 2015, Ben Hutchings wrote:
I don't have any good suggestions for adding binary files to a 1.0
format package, though I believe the old way was to MIME-encode or
uuencode them and then decode at build time.  (Ugh.)

Yes, this seems to be a pretty weird thing as well. For a normal package upload I might have done this. But a security update, which should have as little changes as possible, my solution doesn't look that bad. Especially as upstream abandoned the original branch long time ago ...

  Thorsten