Re: php5 packages for testing

Hi Thomas,

On Wed, 6 May 2015, Thomas Pierson wrote:
And your last upload is: 5.3.3.1-7+squeeze26

The upstream version suddenly change from 5.3.3 to 5.3.3.1.

yes, the patches for some CVEs required additional binary files from the php-repository. I added those to the original source tarball. Though it is not an official version, I wanted to show that there is a difference.
In order to avoid a version clash with other releases, I just added ".1".

According to the last changelog entry, the upload seems just include new
patches and no new upstream version.

Oooh, shame on me, I forgot to add this to the changelog, so sorry for the confusion.

 Thorsten