Re: php5 packages for testing

On 04/29/2015 08:58 AM, Jan Ingvoldstad wrote:
On 04/28/2015 10:40 PM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
Hi Jan,

Hello again, Thorsten, and thanks for your patience!

but the problems didn't show up after the new version of libgd2 earlier
this month, did they?

As far as I can tell, these problems are perfectly timed with upgrading
the PHP packages, while the libgd2 upgrade made no apparent difference.

For the sake of clarity, I've created two test installs myself on two webservers where the only software difference is in these PHP packages.

Image uploads fail with php*squeeze26, but succeed with php*squeeze26.

Jan