Re: php5 packages for testing

On 04/28/2015 10:40 PM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
Hi Jan,

Hello again, Thorsten, and thanks for your patience!

but the problems didn't show up after the new version of libgd2 earlier
this month, did they?

As far as I can tell, these problems are perfectly timed with upgrading the PHP packages, while the libgd2 upgrade made no apparent difference.

PHP Warning:  move_upoaded_file(): bad type specifier while parsing
parameters in [...]/classes/Uploader.php on line 182, referer:
http://[...]/admin/index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_category=[...]&id_product=[...]&updateproduct&token=[...]

Given this warning I prepared a new package at [1](same version) which
doesn't mess around with this function. If you don't mind, please check
whether it works better now.

The MD5 checksums for these packages appear to be identical to the previous edition.
Jan