Re: php5 packages for testing

On 04/28/2015 11:54 AM, Jan Ingvoldstad wrote:

We've received some vague reports that code handling image uploads no
longer works, with messages reporting something about server file size
being greater than local file size.

I'll see if I can find some specific error messages.

The problems appear to occur with image upload in at least two different pieces of software.

Prestashop 1.6.0.14
SMF 1.1.20 and 1.1.21

In the descriptions below, I've anonymized filesystem paths, DNS names, and specific product IDs. I've taken care not to remove other information.

Based on the available information, my guess is that something doesn't work quite as it should with the GD update, or that there is another change which doesn't play nice with PEAR/PECL installed modules.

Below the errors, I therefore include a full list of installed modules on the server in question.

SMF
SMF generates the following error, which doesn't appear to be reflected in the webserver's error log:

8: Undefined index: dontshowattachment
File: [...]/Themes/babylon/Display.template.php
Line: 452

Prestashop
I'm waiting for feedback on the error Prestashop presents, but it seems like it may be related to this PHP warning:

PHP Warning: move_upoaded_file(): bad type specifier while parsing parameters in [...]/classes/Uploader.php on line 182, referer: http://[...]/admin/index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_category=[...]&id_product=[...]&updateproduct&token=[...]

Modules - PECL
Installed packages, channel pecl.php.net:
Package   Version State
geoip     1.0.8   stable
imagick   3.1.2   stable
mailparse 2.1.6   stable
mongo     1.6.6   stable
zip       1.12.5  stable

Modules - PEAR
Installed packages, channel pear.php.net:
Package              Version State
Archive_Tar          1.3.16  stable
Archive_Zip          0.1.2   beta
Auth                 1.6.4   stable