Re: Draft announce of Debian 6 LTS, please review quickly

On Fri, 2014-06-13 at 12:56 +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I have been working with the security team, the press team and the leader
> on a proper announce of Debian LTS. We would like to use this opportunity
> to thank the (early|prospective) organizations that plan to contribute to
> Debian LTS. I have scanned my mail archives to identify them.
>
> Please review the attached draft, share your comments and let me know if I
> missed your company.

I'm not part of any of said companies, but a few comments in the hope
that they're helpful:

> Support (LTS)” infrastructure to provide security updates for Debian

Should those be <q></q>?

> and all the other who will join them in the coming months.</p>

s/other/others/

s/Shall/Should/

"Reconducted" sounds odd to me in English; I'd tend to simply use
"repeated" instead.

Regards,

Adam