LSB dynamic linker packages available

http://hackers.progeny.com/~licquia/lsb/dynamic-linker/

These packages are derived from glibc 2.3.5-1 as it appeared in
experimental.  They are not complete; the package layout and
LSB-specific library paths may change.

More importantly, I am working around an incompatibility
between /usr/lib/locale/locale-archive as compiled by glibc 2.3.2 and
2.3.5.  In conversation with GOTO Masanori at DebConf, it appears that
these are also issues for the glibc team in particular, so I am alerting
them to the presence of these packages as well.  My current efforts at
fixing this are reflected in the last two patches commented out of
debian/patches/00list, which do not build currently.

They should, however, be functional for people working on other LSB
override libraries, as well as people wanting to see how they work and
check them against the tests.

Feedback appreciated.