Re: LSB 3.0 Lib C++ package

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 11:05 -0400, Dave Neil wrote:
> We're working on the packaging of the c++ library using the suggested
> option (lsb-libc++ package). We would also like to test this out here
> against the LSB 3.0 test suite. This way we can get modifications turned
> around faster. We seem to be having issues getting the new LSB 3.0
> Python appbat package to run on our Debian Sarge system(will not run at
> all). In the past we've used Matt Taggart's instructions
> [http://people.debian.org/~taggart/lsb/tests.html], on running the LSB
> 2.0 test suites. For LSB 3.0 no doubt there are some changes required.
> Could someone post updated instructions on running LSB 3.0 test suites
> on Debian Sarge?

There's another instruction needed - I didn't notice this was missing (I
now recall this test became required later in the 2.x cycle, it was not
on day 1). The lsb-test-vsw4 package needs to be fetched, converted,
installed, and run.  The instructions from the install should be enough
to run it. Of course, nothing in this test suite interacts with the c++
library.