Free Standards BOF at debconf5

hi debian-lsb,

We had a Free Standards BOF at debconf5. I gave an overview and there was lots
of good discussion. I have posted the slides at,

  http://people.debian.org/~taggart/talks/debconf5-freestandardsBOF/debconf5-st
andards.html

At one point we discussed doing automated LSB testing and I mentioned some
work that Stew Benedict had done for Mandrake. I was wrong in saying they were
expect scripts, I guess they are just shell script wrappers. His original
mention of this work was,

  http://freestandards.org/pipermail/lsb-test/2005-February/003329.html

His company has had a name change since then so the URL he mentions doesn't
work but the same location at the new domain works,

  http://peoples.mandriva.com/~sbenedict/LSB/

The README.updates file points out he's moved the scripts into cvs, so that's
the best place to grab them.

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org