LSB 3.0 and who's doing what?

Do you think we probably should put together a list of who's doing what in regards to LSB work in general for the LCC and Debian projects? We've seen emails from many different people each contributing information but it's hard to track who's doing what and when. We don't want this to be seen as us trying to run the show, not at all, we know better then that;-) Rather we'd just like a better way of communicating with everyone and avoiding duplication or missing doing important LSB work. Xandros could to do this and maintain it should everyone see the need for this. Thoughts?

Thanks
Dave