Re: LSB 3.0 and who's doing what?

Dave Neil writes...

> that;-) Rather we'd just like a better way of communicating with
> everyone and avoiding duplication or missing doing important LSB work.
> Xandros could to do this and maintain it should everyone see the need
> for this. Thoughts?

How about a wiki?

My existing LSB page is pretty out of date, we should just take the remaining
useful stuff and reorg it in a wiki.
  http://people.debian.org/~taggart/lsb/

The Debian LSB bug list is also a good way to keep track of status of
compliance problems,
  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/lsb.cgi

The list is maintained as a flat file of bug numbers, anyone with a Debian
account could be setup to help edit it, right now it's just me. I haven't
edited it in a while so if anyone has filed lsb bugs recently they're probably
not in there.

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org