Re: Debian Live Boot issue with Graphics Driver

Hello,

And a quick observation.. My virt-manager loads isoconfig at boot time and while booting a laptop from CDROM, grubcfg is loaded...Is there any way to control which config can be loaded at boot time? Because virt-manager does not have issue with GPU drivers while hard booting Live from CDROM has issue with GPU drivers..

Regards
Rajaneesh