GParted live boot failed

Hello,

I am trying to boot a live version of GParted on a USB stick on an HP notebook.

I get the screen with the GParted selections and the CD's on the background. When I select the default option I get a boot failure. The error message is

Can not mount /dev/loop0 (/run/live/medium/live/filesystem.squashfs) on /run/live/rootfs/filesystem.squashfs

in boot.log it says it was an invalid argument.

I'm not very familiar with Linux, so didn't understand how to run gparted with debug command line option.

I hope this helps to solve the bug.

Best regards,

Gerard Lokhoff

"It takes every kind of people, to make what life's about"