Re: Error: could not resolve deb.debian.org after installing via debian live image

$ host deb.debian.org
deb.debian.org is an alias for debian.map.fastly.net.
debian.map.fastly.net has address 151.101.38.133
debian.map.fastly.net has IPv6 address 2a04:4e42:9::645

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 2/2/20 a les 12:19, Tamar Nirenberg ha escrit: