Re: Add data partition to a livecd on Windows

On Wed, 2020-03-18 at 14:59 +0100, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> cagnulein wrote:
> > I send the message here because i guess live-build should change
> > the way of
> > building the EFI iso, don't you think?
>
> I agree. Somebody with Debian Developer power should implement my
> proposals made in
>   https://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2019/07/msg00007.html

Hi,

No special powers are needed - anybody can register a guest account on
Salsa, fork the repository/ies and send merge requests:

https://salsa.debian.org/live-team
https://signup.salsa.debian.org/

Alternatively, patches can be sent to this very same mailing list.
Alternatively, bugs can be opened against the relevant packages, with
patches attached.

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi