Re: Add data partition to a livecd on Windows

Hi,

Luca Boccassi wrote:
> No special powers are needed - anybody can register a guest account on
> Salsa, fork the repository/ies and send merge requests

The part of the change for which i am qualified is presented in my mail.
I tested it as good as i can as non-user of debian-cd and live-wrapper.

There remain two aspects which probably need the attention of Steve
McIntyre:
- Moving the EFI partition image out of the prepared directory for
  the ISO content to some other place in the debian-cd production
  environment.
- Deciding whether to risk my proposed change with the two most popular
  architectures. The boot preparations for amd64 and i386 look back on
  a long development history. Firmwares are known to be capricious,
  cargo cult is everywhere, and superstition brings bad luck.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas