Re: Add data partition to a livecd on Windows

Hi,

cagnulein wrote:
> Repacking with xorriso it's an option

Then see
  https://wiki.debian.org/RepackBootableISO

> i don't understand why your
> workflow isn't the default behaviour of xorriso.

Default is to have no boot equipment in the ISO.
In the end it is the person or software running xorriso who decides what
to put into or after the ISO and how to present this to boot firmware.

> I send the message here because i guess live-build should change the way of
> building the EFI iso, don't you think?

I agree. Somebody with Debian Developer power should implement my
proposals made in
  https://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2019/07/msg00007.html

Have a nice day :)

Thomas