Re: building Vinux images

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 at 10:37, Rob Whyte <rob@vinuxproject.org> wrote:

> Vinux is an Ubuntu distro for vision impaired, essentially Linux for the vision impaired.

The project that I work on used to distribute a customised Ubuntu, but
some years ago we concluded that the Ubuntu terms and conditions made
that untenable, and switched to making a Debian image instead.
Are you sure that this isn't an issue for you? (Perhaps you have
explicit support from Canonical?)
More details of our issues here:
https://forum.linuxcnc.org/forum/9-installing-linuxcnc/30074-why-was-debian-chosen-over-ubuntu/67026#67172

--