building Vinux images

Hi list,

Vinux is an Ubuntu distro for vision impaired, essentially Linux for the vision impaired.

Until a year or so ago the project had a developer that worked at Cannonical that would produce images for us.

Since he left after leaving his Cannonical position the project has had no dev.

Unfortunately for me with a passion to help vision impaired globally I have been trying to learn LB and to hook in with Launchpad and the BZR branch for seeds etc.

It is a bit out of my depth.

If anyone would be able to help in either taking up some slack or mentoring me it would be appreciated.

The project has some descression to renumerate an individual as well.

Please feel free to contact me directly off-list at rob@vinuxproject.org if you could help.

Thank you for reading this far and for any consideration.

cheers