Re: Building Customised ISO

I went throgh some reading of live-build at debian, the information is too much for what i want to acheive, I will summarise here what i want in the hope that there will be a shortcut,

1. I want to use the the default ready build Debain Buster Live ISO.
2. I want to be able to add more package to the distro, (r + apache2 php mariaDB) all package i need are available in debian repository.
3. I want to make the final hybrid iso

I am sure there might be a way with only 3 or 4 commands using debian-live to build that, the same default xfce live + adding the package and scripts i want.

Any help Please list!
regards