Software List for Debian-Live or Debian-Full-DVD

I am not sure if this is the correct way or not but can I offer a suggestion to see what can be packed into Debian Live or Debian DVD if possible?

Keep in mind that I personally code several languages: PHP, C and a few other items, I also like to run docker or gnome-boxes for VM testing and use the shell daily. This list may be more helpful to a newer person trying out Linux but I really think that most of the items listed below can be argued if they were available to try that it may bring more attention to a user wanting to try Linux without backend command line. Personally I have only used Debian for about two years so this is just what I see after comparing items.

Software Request:
- Xpad
- Tilix
- Usage