Re: Software List for Debian-Live or Debian-Full-DVD

(if not already included)
+Cheese
+thunderbird
+Full LibreOffice [<- Gnome/KDE]
+Full Calligra suite [<- Gnome/KDE]
+Abiword [<- LXDE, Mate]
+GnomeCalc [<- LXDE, Mate]
+Midori [<- LXDE, Mate]
+GIMP
+Scribus
+Pidgin
+VLC media player
+Audacity
+OpenShot Video Editor
+Popcorn Time

I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 8/2/19 a les 5:28, Brian Holaday ha escrit: