Re: New team on salsa, which repositories shall we migrate?

Hi,

On Sat, 17 Feb 2018, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> >This seems to be an old copy of the live-build repo.
> >Do we need it?
>
> That was what I thought, too, hence I left it.

I think it can go. alioth always created a repository with the name of the
project and in many case, it was just not used. This one might have been
used at some point but since it's no longer useful now, I have deleted it.

I checked that the last commit was indeed part of the history of the
current repository.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer