Re: New team on salsa, which repositories shall we migrate?

On Fri, Feb 09, 2018 at 05:14:29PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On Thu, 08 Feb 2018, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> Happy to do that for all the other debian-live --> live-team repos too
>> if people would like me to - just say so. I've done a couple of other
>
>Please go ahead!

10 repos moved now:

debian-live/debian-live		     live-team/debian-live
debian-live/live-boot		     live-team/live-boot
debian-live/live-build		     live-team/live-build
debian-live/live-config		     live-team/live-config
debian-live/live-images		     live-team/live-images
debian-live/live-manual		     live-team/live-manual
debian-live/live-support	     live-team/live-support
debian-live/live-tasks		     live-team/live-tasks
debian-live/live-tools		     live-team/live-tools
debian-live/live-wrapper	     live-team/live-wrapper

I've disabled pushes on alioth and added rewrite entries for each in
AliothRewriter. I'll go through and update Vcs-* fields where it makes
sense now, but I'm not going to upload things.

I've left out all the "archive" repos and the empty live-www repo.

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth