Re: New team on salsa, which repositories shall we migrate?

Hi,

On 07/02/18 12:07, intrigeri wrote:
>> - live-tasks (seems to be maintained in pkg-vmdebootstrap?)

These are metapackages maintained by Ana which are used by live-wrapper
to produce live images for different desktop environments (they depend
on all the packages that are required for a specific environment).

This should be moved to the live team on salsa.

>> - live-support (what is this about?)

No idea.

>> - live-www

No idea.

>> What's unclear to me is "live-images". This source package does still
>> exist in Debian but we haven't touched it since Daniel left. Should we
>> remove the package entirely?

This is the spiritual predecessor to the live-tasks package that
contained the live-build configurations used to build the live images
for different desktop environments. If it's not been updated, it should
probably just be removed.

Thanks,
Iain.