Re: accessibility like speech and braille in the debian live console and desktop images

On 05/01/2017 10:08 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Nick Gawronski, on lun. 01 mai 2017 09:20:34 -0500, wrote:
Hi, What about s for the installation with speech and l for the live disc
with speech?

But then what about console live disk versus graphical live disk?

We can't just throw partial guesses, we need to consider the whole
problem :)

There may be an additional complicating factor - sighted but inattentive users.

I just did an initial trial install of Stretch using Expert mode. It was also the first time using netinst. I am used to repeatedly hitting Enter until I get to a specific screen. The result was "installing" a Braille printer on a machine which has/will never had/have any printer. I don't know if there would have been any unfortunate side effects as I later made another mistake which required an Abort and redo from scratch.