Re: accessibility like speech and braille in the debian live console and desktop images

Nick Gawronski, on lun. 01 mai 2017 09:20:34 -0500, wrote:
> Hi, What about s for the installation with speech and l for the live disc
> with speech?

But then what about console live disk versus graphical live disk?

We can't just throw partial guesses, we need to consider the whole
problem :)

> Are there already boot options for loading the entire disc into ram so
> the disc could be removed as if not these should be added for both the
> live disc and installer targets with speech for speed and performance?

I tend to think that with nowadays' standards (not having 2GB memory is
really not common), loading the entire disc into ram could just be made
the default.

Samuel