Re: accessibility like speech and braille in the debian live console and desktop images

Hi, Another point I want to make is to make sure that accessibility is also added into standard live builds with the debian live builder scripts so if users wish to build a custom disc that accessibility is included like speech and braille if just a console disc image is built and there is no default timeout at the boot prompt so users need to press enter to launch the default boot target. I have been wanting to build a custom live disc for a long time with accessibility built into it and it would be nice if it was built into all images just with targets to turn it on when needed so people who don't need it don't have to turn it on. If users build a custom live disc with the debian installation system on it it would be nice if accessibility was turned on that the installer could be launched from the live disc so users could make changes to the live disc when it was booted then install that system directly on to their system. One option I would like to see is an option to boot the disc and load it into ram so the disc could be removed from the drive and the entire system could run from ram to speed up the processes of using the live system and installation. Nick Gawronski