accessibility like speech and braille in the debian live console and desktop images

Hi, I am trying to make the live debian images with the installer accessible so blind users can put one of the live discs into their drives and test out debian either console and or one of the desktop images. I am sending this message to both the debian-accessibilityand the debian-live lists so people can give their input. Having the images beep at the boot prompt as the stable images do and adding a boot option like "s" for speech would be very helpful as when I was wanting to try out pure debian I had no way to do so before I installed it. What would it take for you to add espeakup and or orca to the live images as some users don't need or want a desktop just a command line but want to be able to install the live disc on their system if they like what it does for them? Nick Gawronski