Re: Debian Live Update

Harshad Joshi liked your message with Boxer on Cyanogen OS.

On 15-Dec-2015 4:39 pm, Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:

On 15/12/15 06:44 AM, Harshad Joshi wrote:

> What's Daniel upto?!

Ask him.

> Should we use the official debian tools to build live cd?

Who is "we" in this question? The Debian Live team has chosen which
tools it is going to use. That is not an open question anymore.

>   Or go with Daniels tools, if he's released them?

If "we" means you, the user community, you're welcome to continue to use
live-build for your own purposes. However, your needs will be better
served in the long term if someone steps forward to become the new
technical lead for that, as Iain has already said.

Ben