Re: Debian Live Update

Thanks for keeping us informed I, personally, appreciate it.

Just one question. What is stopping the Live team, which I am assuming you now coordinate, just fixing the bugs that were filed against live-build and concentrating on live-build rather than reinventing the wheel with live-wrapper?

Cheers.
Michael.