Unable to install i386 package in amd64 hybrid ISO.

I'm using Jessie amd64 and live-build 4.0.3-1 to build a custom Jessie amd64 hybrid ISO. I have enabled multiarch in config/hooks. I have some custom packages in config/packages.chroot (amd64 and i386) that all get installed, except for one: teamviewer_10.0.41499_i386.deb. I know this is not a Debian package, so I humbly ask for help. At first I thought it was a name issue, as I had atom-amd64.deb that refused to install but after renaming it with dpkg-name everything worked. With teamviewer dpkg-name found nothing to do because the name is already in the correct format. The build log does not mention any error relating to teamviewer. Can someone here enlight me as where else to look for errors or the reason of the unexpected behavior?

--
Ing. Otto Domínguez
http://sistemasorion.com

Por favor no envíe archivos adjuntos en formatos propietarios.
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html