Re: Re: [Bug] config cannot create live.list.chroot: directory non-existent

Greetings,

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 6:59 PM, jnqnfe <jnqnfe@gmail.com> wrote:
Did you use an auto/config file? I'm not certain that you've met all of
the prerequisites to experience the error.

1. You need to use the --clean option, either on the command line, or in
your auto/config file. I don't think it's enough to just use the lb
clean command.

I rsynced from branch debian-next of live-images standard/auto in to a clean dir.

2. You must not have an existing config/package-lists directory, or at
least it must be empty (I did not have this directory because I was
starting from afresh).

Then execute lb config.

The config script creates the config/package-lists directory amongst
others. If you have supplied the --clean option, it later removes some
directories, including this one, if they are empty. Then later still, it
tries to create a file in this directory, but fails because the folder,
under these particular circumstances, does not exist at that point.

I do see the issue you describe. I would say if you are so inclined you could file a bug at the BTS with the required information and as always patches welcome. ftr I think best to submit patches against debian-next branch in git.

Thanks.