Possible bug in Read_conffiles()

Hi,

I'm working my way through the shell scripts for live-build for a
possible patch I may want to attempt to build and submit soon, but first
trying to get to grips with the code base and understanding unix shell
scripting at the same time; I think I may have come across a bug in
doing so, but I'm not 100% certain.

I was trying to understand a little about how the Get_conffiles() method
worked and added a few echos into it and Read_conffiles() for debugging
purposes. I believe that the first line in Read_conffiles() (printed
below) is trying to utilise the Get_conffiles() function to retrieve a
list of files, to which it then appends an additional list from the
provided parameters, prior to then trying to load them; only I think its
treating the Get_conffiles() function as a file name and thus not
actually executing the function.

Current line:
for CONFFILE in Get_conffiles "${@}"

Changing this to: