Re: Is it possible to have squashfs inside initrd?

Am 20.09.2014 um 13:47 schrieb Daniel Lindgren:
> The PXELINUX menu however is "static" and that means that the fetch URL
> is not adaptable with the current setup. It will always point to the
> central server.

So use a short DNS name for the http server, and have your DNS resolve
it to the proper IP depending on the subnet you're in.

Don't think that's possible, we use the same central (Windows) DNS server for all scopes.

Also, when I've been fiddling around with this, fetch only worked if I used the IP in the URL, not the name of the server.

Cheers,
Daniel