Re: binary-grub2 stage file filename doubt

El 17/08/14 15:11, Daniel Baumann escribió:
On 08/17/2014 02:51 AM, adrian15 wrote:
which I suppose should be renamed to be:

   # Checking stage file
   Check_stagefile .build/binary_grub2

   # Creating stage file
   Create_stagefile .build/binary_grub2

no; iirc it used to be that we needed them to be the same in order to
prevent binary_grub and binary_grub2 running at the same time.

since binary_grub* need to be rewritten anyway, this can be 'fixed' at
that point, for which nobody bothered yet since we're using syslinux as
default (and so do most people).

Need to be rewritten because of live-build going into python?
Or is there any other reason?

I mean, I wouldn't mind implement binary_grub2 myself but I would like to know what functionalities should be implemented according to live-build upstream.

adrian15
--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk. http://www.supergrubdisk.org/donate/