Re: hook to download git repositories in the user home

El 26/03/14 04:08, Federico Bruni escribió:

> Make it more idempotent? Can you please elaborate on it?
>
> The path /lib/live/config is not correct, is it? Shouldn't it be
>  /usr/lib/live/config?
> Also, I wonder if the name I chose is correct:
> ./config/includes.chroot/lib/live/config/2000-lilyrepo.hook

As example, i use a live hook to change the default password for the
live and root users

you must include the hook into the chroot (lib/live/config) see the man
pages

https://github.com/HuayraLinux/live-cd/blob/master/config/includes.chroot/lib/live/config/3000-default-passwd

--
Fernando Toledo