Re: hook to download git repositories in the user home

On 03/26/2014 01:16 AM, Federico Bruni wrote:
> I'd like to be able to automatically download some git repositories in
> the home of the live user and also of any user installed. How can I
> achieve that?

depends on when you want to run it.

if you want to do it at build time, then use a live-build hook (and save
your repos into /etc/skel).

if you want to do it at run time, then use a live-config hook like you
already do (but make it more idempotent).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net