Re: hook to download git repositories in the user home

Hi Federico

I'm using lightDM, but it can be done with most other display managers: gdm, kdm, .......

in /includes.chroot/etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf

[SeatDefaults]
session-setup-script=/usr/share/[your directory]/[script to run]

This is the script that is called from lightdm.conf

includes.chroot/usr/share/[your directory]/[script to run]

#!/bin/bash

# NOTE: this could also be done in your /includes.chroot/etc/skel/[script to run] directory
if [ -d "/home/$USER/[script to run]" ]; then
mkdir /home/$USER/.config/[your directory]
fi

if [ ! -f "/home/$USER/.config/[your directory]/[script to run]" ]; then

## do your code in here ##

    touch /home/$USER/.config/[your directory]/[script to run]
    chown -R $USER:$USER /home/$USER

fi

Hope this helps.

cheers